Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Pirate Studio presents Black Vol. 7



01) Intro by DJ Bozilla
02) Brooke Hogan feat. Paul Wall - About Us
03) Akon feat. Brasco - O.K.
04) Gorilla Zoe - Hood Figga
05) Akon - Sorry, Blame It On Me
06) Keyshia Cole feat. Amina - Shoulda Let You Go
07) Pretty Ricky - Push It Baby
08) Nicole Scherzinger feat. T.I. - Whatever U Like
09) Cassie - Is It You
10) Lloyd Banks - Hands Up
11) 50 Cent - Disco Inferno
12) Chammillionaire feat. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police
13) Mario - How Do I Breathe
14) Christina Aguilera - Can´t Hold Us Down
15) Danity Kane - Hold Me Down
16) Ranja Adam feat. Maher - Sweet Is What You Are
17) Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
18) Delinquent Habits - Tres Delinquentes
19) Ciara & 50 Cent - Can´t Leave Em Alone
20) N2Deep - Back To The Hotel
21) B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You
22) AMG - Bitch Better Have My Money
23) De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring
24) Dmah - Look Into My Eyes
25) Bee Gees Vs. Run DMC - How Deep Is Your Love
26) Will Smith - Gettin Jiggy With It
27) Jennifer Lopez feat. Ludacris - Do It Well
28) Joe D. - Keep Waiting
29) Coldplay - Clocks
30) Van Halen - Jump
31) Plies feat. Akon - Hypnotized
32) Will.I.Am feat. Fergie - I Got It From My Mama
33) Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned
34) Rihanna - Don´t Stop The Music
35) Nelly Furtado feat. Missy Elliott - Do It
36) C-Side - Boyfriend & Girlfriend
37) Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain - Low
38) 50 Cent Feat. Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology
39) Gucci Crew - Sally
40) Timbaland feat. One Republic - Apologize

PW: djpirate


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen